|View Invoice Details:|
Back To: Public Gallery
Note: This is a Sample Invoice:
When a customer receives an invoice (via E-mail or regular mail), they may log in to a secure area to view the invoice details on-line, as shown below.
Invoice Date: dd-mmm-yyyy Invoice Amount: $350.00 (USD) Invoice Due Date: dd-mmm-yyyy Balance Due: $350.00 (USD) Invoice ID: 00000004-9999-9999-9999-000000000001
The system will present a list of payment methods to your customer:
- Your customers may choose to print a copy of the invoice and then send a check or money order via regular mail.
- If you configure a payment gateway (such as PayPal), your customers will be able to make payments for your invoices on-line!
Send your payment via regular mail:
1. Print a copy of the Invoice. Click the Print Invoice button, then select File -> Print... from the browser menu.
2. Enclose a check or money order in the amount of $350.00 (USD).
3. Mail your payment to the address shown on the invoice.
Pay this invoice using PayPal. Paypal enables any business or consumer with an E-mail address to send payments online.
|Questions regarding this invoice? Please contact:|
Your contact information is displayed to the customer:
The system will display your business contact information should they have any questions regarding the invoice.
|25-Jul-2017||About Us | Privacy | Help||© 2017 www.invoice.com|